||1-year against manufacturing defects
Model number: 0T06881P
Internet number (SKU): 202653775
Availability: in stock
Quarry Adobe Flash 8 in. x 8 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (11.11 sq. ft. / case) - Product information
This Daltile Quarry 8 in. x 8 in. Adobe Flash Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile packs an arsenal of durability features designed to fight the effects of heavy traffic and Mother Nature's elements, from a P.E.I. Rating IV abrasion-resistant design that provides resilience for entrance and kitchen floors, walls, countertops and backsplashes, to a vitreous, frost-resistant ceramic surface that repels water and the effects of cold temperatures to enable installation outdoors.
- 11.11 square feet per case, 25 pieces per case. Case weight equals 61.88 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall, and countertop use
- 8 in. length x 8 in. width x 1/2 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
Rated 3 out of
Tile color on web site did not look like what...
Tile color on web site did not look like what the color shipped actually was when it arrived.
Date published: 2017-12-12