||1-year against manufacturing defects
Model number: 0T01881P
Internet number (SKU): 202653747
Availability: in stock
Quarry Diablo Red 8 in. x 8 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (11.11 sq. ft. / case) - Product information
The skid and frost resistant Daltile Quarry 8 in. x 8 in. Diablo Red Ceramic Field Floor and Wall Tile is ideal for indoor or outdoor, commercial or residential use in a variety of areas, including bathrooms, patios, kitchens, foyers and shopping malls. The vitreous tile features an unglazed, textured finish with a slight variation in tone and a low sheen that can complement a variety of decor styles, including contemporary and rustic design schemes.
- 11.11 square feet per case, 25 tiles per case. Case weight is 61.55 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall, and countertop use
- 8 in. width x 8 in. length x 1/2 in. thick
- Unglazed textured finish with a low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant (when proper installation methods are followed)
- C.O.F. greater than .60 to .79 is required for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Guidelines. Skid Resistant. Indoor and outdoor use
- Frost resistant for indoor and outdoor applications (when proper installation methods are followed)
- Residential and commercial use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
Rated 3 out of
60% of the tile were damaged while being shipped (mostly chipped corners). The Home Depot did ma...
60% of the tile were damaged while being shipped (mostly chipped corners). The Home Depot did make an allowance and ordered more replacement tiles. It does not pay to have the tiles shipped. I have not used them yet, therefore don't know how they will look on my front porch.
Date published: 2018-04-24
Rated 5 out of
fromDaltile Quarry tileA classic tile that we used for our porches. A true solid clay tile. Not ceramic with a glaze top. Holds up well.
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 4 out of
fromSeveral of the tiles were broken when I opened the...Several of the tiles were broken when I opened the boxes.
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 1 out of
fromNot goodNo they changed the size so it is 1/4 inch smaller that previous . Now going to have to spend more fixing deck . Because grout line smaller than the other part
Date published: 2016-11-22
Rated 4 out of
fromTiles were a good valueSeveral of the tiles were broken on arrival, but were replaced by Home Depot
Date published: 2012-09-29