Model number: FPEFTFS1
Internet number (SKU): 205472946
Availability: in stock
Kings Flatlands 17-5/8 in. x 17-5/8 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile (11.1 sq. ft. / case) - Product information
Old-world European elegance radiates from the Merola Tile Kings Flatlands 17-5/8 in. x 17-5/8 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile. Save time and labor spent arranging smaller square tiles and instead install these durable ceramic slabs, which have four 8-3/4 in. squares separated by scored grout lines. The defining feature of this encaustic-inspired tile is the unique, low-sheen glaze. The union of sharp angles and simplistic curves are offset by the pattern in the center, an intriguing hybrid of floral designs and a snowflake, all in faded blue and golden-yellow. Designed by interior architect and furniture designer Francisco Segarra, this tile is a true reflection of vintage industrial design. Imitations of scuffs and spots that are the marks of well-loved, worn, century-old tile bring rustic charm to your interior. There are 10 different variations of this tile randomly scattered throughout each case. The scored grout lines can be grouted with the color of your choice, or left ungrouted for a rugged finish. These rustic scuffs and spots convince that this tile is truly aged.
California residents: see
Proposition 65 information
- 11.1 square feet, 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 50 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor and wall use
- 17.63 in. width x 17.63 in. length x 0.42 in. thick
- Glazed slightly textured finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- C.O.F. greater than .50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Not frost resistant
- Commercial and residential use
- Learn how to get a Lifetime Warranty by using Custom Building Products from The Home Depot. Visit www.homedepot.com/CBP
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Each line item within an order will be selected from a single dye lot (color) and caliber (size), but multiple orders can result in receiving multiple dye lots and/or calibers; please ensure that all tile for a project is obtained within 1 order
Rated 5 out of
Really happy with look for price - made a statement
This tile makes quite a statement when installed. It's hard to appreciate when not installed, because it does have a "printed" look with fake distressing for sure. But for this price and for it's overall impression, it's great. It arrived well packaged with only 1 broken tile. It installed so well, that people ask if it's sheet vinyl. No, of course it's not. It's just so cool, you don't know what it is :). My only complaint is that the field "white" color varies too much from tile to tile. So some tiles look dirty and some look bright white. It's noticeable, but since I am very happy with the tile, it's forgivable.
Date published: 2015-11-23
Rated 1 out of
fromTiles look terrible in personThese tiles look absolutely lovely online, and we ordered them to be the key feature of our living room, surrounding the woodstove and fireplace mantel. When they arrived I was so disappointed - they look like a hazy photograph with some very fake looking 'weathering' around the edges. Took them back immediately and no searching for something else. Don't get these unless they're for somewhere no one will be able to look at them from closer than 10 feet.
Date published: 2015-11-03
Rated 4 out of
fromKings Flatlands tileI love this tile! I would purchase again for sure. Only reason I'm not giving a 5 is because some of the tiles look a little dirty in spots. It's supposed to look old and worn, and it does, but some areas of a few of the tiles appear to be dirty. This is not hand painted encaustic and if that's what you're going for then you're only going to get that through the real thing. You have to expect what you pay for and I was fully aware this was not hand painted. Because of that I was not disappointed like I've read from other reviews. For the price it is beautiful tile.
Date published: 2017-06-07
Rated 1 out of
fromGreat tile, I love it but the thing it is only available per case of 5 which I didn't know, even ...Great tile, I love it but the thing it is only available per case of 5 which I didn't know, even if I knew how am I going to finish my project with just 20 tiles. I needed 21 tiles or 4 cases + 1. Since I can't purchase just 1 tile, I decided to buy 5 cases and Home Depot usually have a very good return policy, lo and behold, they won't accept my return of the 4 extra tiles. I am pretty annoyed by this, 1 tile cost me a whopping $87.12 and am stuck with these 4 tiles which I do not see any future use. Can someone explain to me this logic. can't wrap my mind around it.
Date published: 2017-09-03
Rated 2 out of
fromJust don't get too closeThe "fake" age spots look awful. And the whole thing looks like a blurry vacation photo. When you zoom in on the tile in the photos above they look blurry, but one (at least I) may assume that's because it is zoomed in- nope. It is that blurry in person, too. BUT, I was doing a partial floor installation so they'd be at least 5-6' away from your face and they'll be mostly covered by tables. So... probably going to go with it. But I would NOT use these anywhere meant to be seen any closer than 5-6'. Good deal for the price though. Wish I could afford real encaustic tiles!
Date published: 2015-11-27
Rated 4 out of
fromLarge Decorative TilePerfect I'm using it as part of my stove back splash.
Date published: 2016-04-05